Add a Daily Dose of Intensive English Practice. Let the conversation flow.
The Intensive English Practice is a comprehensive Approach for mastering foreign languages through Deliberate Practice.
With 20 minutes a day, Fluency is on your way.
See how you can start using The Intensive Language Practice Demo here.
The Benefits Of Speaking English As A Second Language
Besides improving your resume and increasing your chances to get a better job, there are many more benefits to speaking The Most Universal Language.
Some linguists describe the following benefits of mastering a second language:
- Your mental connections will improve;
- You increase your mental agility;
- You optimize your memory;
- You will take your intelligence to new levels.
In a recent article by medicaldaily.com: Bilingualism And Brain Health: Learning A Second Language Boosts Cognitive Function, Even At Old Age, we learn:
- Bilingualism may not necessarily make you smarter, but it can keep your brain healthy and active.
- Whether someone is a lifelong bilingual or just recently learned, there are plenty of mental health benefits.
- It’s never too late to learn a new language, for your brain’s sake.
- In addition, being able to speak more than one language may delay mental illnesses, like Alzheimer.
“ If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.
If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart. ” ― Nelson Mandela.
I can add a few more reasons why it’s important to become fluent in English.
Red on, and learn more about English As The Starting Point